
At the end of September Wes, Macy, Jeanette (Wes’s mom) and I took a road trip to Southern California to visit Adam and Megan and our friends Matt and Lauren. We had so much fun going to the beach, Disneyland and just hanging out. We went to the beach one day with Matt and Lauren and ended up on the wrong side of the bay so we had to take the ferry. It was actually quite fun. Wes and Matt went to a Yankees vs. Angels game and then we all got to go to another game in a suite. It was a blast. Macy loved Disneyland and as an angel all day, she even took a nap. We went to the beach another day and actually got in the water. Macy loved it, even when a wave would knock her over, she would get right up and laugh and play some more. We appreciate our friends and family so much and are grateful for the hospitality, tickets and fun then provided.
Go Angels!







poor Girl! I can't believe that she was able to sleep that night without hurting her arm! My kiddos always loved Disneyland. If the day started off bad, then I just called it a "loss" and we headed to Disneyland. There is something about that place that just captivates them! I never had a bad day there!
ReplyDeleteOh, now that I read this I miss you guys even more! We really had a fun time, we're so glad that you were able to make a trip out here!!!
ReplyDeleteBeach Day lives on!
ReplyDelete