We went to our final Bee's game and had so much fun. We went with our championship softball team. Can't wait for next year!
Macy also received her first goose egg this month. She didn't even hit her head very hard. She only cried for a minute but boy did the bump come fast.
Saying 'Hi' to the goats. (No, her mouth is not on the railing. I made sure of it)

Riding the pony. I tired to get a good picture but I was trying to take pictures of all the kids and always seemed to miss Macy and never got a good one of Kenzi. Sorry!

Halle and McKane
Macy loves to play the piano. I ask her to play me a pretty song and she goes right over, climbs up and plays me a song. It is so cute!! She also loves to dance. Everytime music comes on, some part of her body starts to move. It is the best! She especially loves to climb on the table and dance for us.

Macy loves fruits and vegetables. The other day she pulled out a peach and started to eat it like an apple. She eventually ate the whole thing but I had to get a picture first.

After eating the peach:

We went to the doctor for her 15 month check-up. She is 23 pounds (56%) and 34 inches (91%). She is running all over the place and talking up a storm. She repeats everything which is so funny. Macy can tell you what her name is and says she is 2 when you ask her how old she is. Not sure where she got 2 except maybe from when we count becuase I always say 1 when I ask her and then she responds with 2. It is so cute. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She looks so much like a little girl and not a baby anymore. We love her so much!


Macy loves fruits and vegetables. The other day she pulled out a peach and started to eat it like an apple. She eventually ate the whole thing but I had to get a picture first.

After eating the peach:

We went to the doctor for her 15 month check-up. She is 23 pounds (56%) and 34 inches (91%). She is running all over the place and talking up a storm. She repeats everything which is so funny. Macy can tell you what her name is and says she is 2 when you ask her how old she is. Not sure where she got 2 except maybe from when we count becuase I always say 1 when I ask her and then she responds with 2. It is so cute. I can't believe how fast she is growing up. She looks so much like a little girl and not a baby anymore. We love her so much!






What a cutie she is, we miss her!!! I love her hair in the first picture, it makes her look like such a big girl! It's strange how much older our girls are getting, I still remember like it was yesterday when we were both pregant!
ReplyDeleteI miss her! She is getting so big, and you're right she doesn't look like a baby anymore. I'm sorry I haven't emailed you. Being a mom is crazy. I was wondering if you want to get together next week? What's your schedule like? Email me and we can set something up.
ReplyDeleteLove ya
It was so good to see you the other day... thanks again, you really did an amazing job and I am so lucky to have you as a friend (even though we NEVER get to see each other. :) ) Is there any way I can get the pictures you guys took on your camera? Facebook or email or something? PS Macy is SOOOO CUTE!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, Macy is getting so big and so cute!!!
ReplyDelete