
Trying out the curly hair style. We love it!
Halloween was an extra special one this year because not only was it the first time Macy could really go trick or treating but she also broke her arm a couple days before it Halloween. She is such a little adventurer that she climbs, runs, then climbs and runs some more. She just happened to be running and fell and was crying a lot. I just thought it was because it was close to bed time but then the next morning when she barely grazed the stairs and started crying, I knew something was up. Sure enough she had a buckle fracture in her arm, the most common injury in kids, where the bone buckles and does not actually crack, from falling and catching yourself with you arm. Needless to say, the x-rays were horrible and getting the cast on was quite interesting since I have never seen one put on before. I have a feeling getting off is going to be worse.
The day she got her cast, all my family got together to carve pumpkins. They turned out so good. Macy thought the ‘guts’ smelled good and even went in for an almost taste. We were actually all surprised at how well they turned out.

We actually got a picture together

Becky, Macy and Wes's pumpkin


All of us and our pumpkins- minus my mom who took the picture.

Halloween day was full of helping my little brother Scott with his Eagle Project. He chose to clear out this section of weeds and lay sod and plant trees. It turned out amazing.

Brad and Wes working hard

Riding the Bobcat.
That night we trick or treated. Macy was so tired and just wanted to eat the candy right after someone gave it to her, so we did not last long.

Our cute little clown!

Wes went as Count Dracula at work while co-workers went as other characters from Sesame Street. So cute!!

Her new favorite thing to be pushed in the laundry basket. I couldn't get a good pic, sorry!
Macy and her best friend Xander. I have to keep the garage door closed while we get in the car becuase she runs right over to his house to knock on his door and play. Also, our little cheese ball. For some reason she loves to smile like this lately.



Oh goodness, poor girl! She was an adorable clown! Looks like you guys had a fun Halloween weekend!!!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh I would have loved to see her in action. I LOVE her hair curly!!! Looks like you had a fun Halloween. When do you go on your cruise?
ReplyDelete