Background

Sunday, August 23, 2009

My Month in Review by Macy


This month has been so much fun. I have been so busy learning and exploring new things. Mom decided to let me tell you about the last month since she has been extremely busy working and taking care of me and dad.

In July Mom took me to a carnival in grandma Tilley’s ward. We had yummy homemade French fries and watermelon. Dad was at the Bee’s game, I missed him!


I got to swing on the swings with my friend Sadie.


Play Plinko at Uncle Scott’s booth.

Go down the blow-up slide with Uncle Brad. I didn’t like it much the first time.
Make new friends with Grace, Sadie's sister.


We went to several Bee’s games this month so that we could see Dad. It is hard for me to sit through the whole game. Luckily, I am cute enough that Mom and Robyn will take me to walk around so I can see all the people.


I was so excited when I got to play with Morgan in the middle of the night. She is such a fun cousin and I am glad I got to play with her for a little bit. I can’t wait to see her in September.
This month we also went to the Hoogle Zoo. All the cousins were there and it was so much fun. We got to see all the animals. I was most excited to see the baby giraffe. He was only 8 days old. I also liked the monkeys and baby snow leopards.


Grandma Jeanette treated us all to a ride on the carousel. I didn’t like to sit and wait for it to start but once it started moving, I loved it. Here are Aunt Megan, Morgan, Grandma Jeanette and Kolter.

I also loved the train ride that we all got to ride on as well. I can’t wait till Mom and Dad take me back to see the baby elephant that was born just a couple days after I was there.


I have started to really love my new neighborhood. All the kids are so fun and I love chasing after them trying to catch up to them. They also love me, when mom drives up to the house, they all coming running to see if I can play. I am not trying to be prideful, that is really what they do. My two favorite friends are Alexander and Xander. They are both 2 and are easier to catch up to and play with. We have been having play group on Thursdays and it has been so much fun. Mom forgets to bring the camera when I play outside, maybe next time I can get my picture taken with them.

I love when Dad is home. We play so fun games.


This day, he was trying to make me be a nun.


Another day, he decided to make hats out of diapers. He is so funny!!

Mom and Dad played in a co-ed softball league with some friends on Monday nights for the last few months. I liked going to the games because I got to play with my friend Ryan. I was so proud of them when they became the South Jordan Co-ed Softball Champions a couple weeks ago. Way to go Benchwarmers!!
In addition to all these fun things, mom has been pretty busy as well keeping up with me. I have almost mastered running but most of the time I go to fast for my own good which leads to bumps, bruises and scratches. I am talking so much now which makes it so much easier for mom to know what I want or need. Some of the words I am saying are: mom, dad, lion (my sleep aid), doggie, please, thank you, drink, ball, ride, bike, out, up, belly, belly button, NO, nose, eye, stop, mine, yummy and more that I can’t think of right now.


Dad and Mom decided to build a railing in the backyard so that I don’t fall off the stairs. It was fun to help dad build it, I did not like the saw though. It was too loud!!


Before
After, it has been stained since but Mom forgot to take a picture and now it is raining. You did a great job Mom and Dad!!
I have stared feeding myself with a spoon. I have almost mastered applesauce and have been trying hard to better eat yogurt, rice and other food with a spoon.

Mom and Dad also gave me my first little ice cream cone that I got to eat all by myself. It was so yummy!! I tried not to make too big of a mess.


Because I have been having so much fun outside, inside and where ever I go, I have spent a lot of time in the tub so that I can get cleaned up from all my adventures. I hope all of you have had a great month. I will try to give mom so down time so she can keep you all posted on all of our fun adventures.

2 comments:

  1. Soooo cute! I can't believe how blonde she is. Looks like you've had a fun, busy, summer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun and eventful month...I love how you wrote this post from Macy's perspective!! I can't believe how big she is getting...she is adorable! I am so excited for the girls to play in September!!!

    ReplyDelete