Background

Sunday, July 12, 2009

4th of July

This year for the 4th of July we decided to go to the Bee’s game with Wes. Before the game Wes, Macy and I went for a walk and then set up the pool in the backyard.
We swam for a little bit and then Macy swam and ate Otter Pops with grandma.

Our little ‘Water Baby.’

My family came over and we had hamburgers and yummy food. Then while Macy slept we played Rugby.

It is crazy but super fun. It is kind of like football but you can’t throw the ball forward. We had so much fun. Wes then headed to work and we got ready to go to the game.
Uncle Brad carrying Macy to the game.

The game was so much fun. The players wore Camo jersies to show respect to those fighting for our freedoms. It went into extra innings which made for a late night but we were loved it anyway.


Macy loves to watch the Bee throughout the game but does not like when he is close.

It was so crowded at the game. I have never seen this many people there ever. You could not even see the grass in the outfield seats.



Our view was beautiful and because the game went into extra innings we saw lots of other cities fireworks shows. Macy loved the fireworks until she just couldn’t stay awake any longer. She saw about 3 minutes of them and then was out like a light.


Eating dippin' dots

Macy absolutely loves to be outside and since I am not going to sit at the park and sweat the whole time, we go in our kiddie pool. She loves it and is getting so tan and blonde. I put sunscreen on her every time and she still tans. I must admit, I think it is cute.

Last week we went to another Bees game with a bunch of friends.

This game Wes got to sit with us the whole time which was really nice. We love going to the games and Macy is such a sport.
Sorry that I look like I was crying. I had come down with a cold that morning.


My amazing family.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you guys had a fun 4th of July!!! Macy looks cute in her patriotic dress...she's adorable! She really is really tan and blonde!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so fun to see you guys that night! Macy looked adorable! Hope we see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How good are those dippin dots? I've heard about them, but I've only seen them at concession stands, so I've never paid the big price for them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I love her in her little swimming suit...I'm excited for next summer with Hansen!

    ReplyDelete