I had intentions of working out hard every night, playing outside in the warm weather and having fun with Macy but instead would just try and make it through the day. Macy was such a great kid though. She would just play on the floor while I would rest on the couch for a little bit.

On Friday night I went to my 2nd concert (I know, pathetic.) My mom bought tickets to Il Divo for all of us girls. Scotty had to come though because a couple girls could not go. We went to Texas Roadhouse for dinner and then my wonderful Mother and Father In-Law watched Macy that night for Wes and me because he had a Bees game. Thanks again!
Macy fed herself applesauce and macaroni and cheese. It was so funny! She has been trying to feed herself for a while but I actually let her do it at the restaurant. What was I thinking?!
The concert was great! They are amazing singers. They were brought together by Simon Cowell five years ago. One is from America, one from Spain, one from Switzerland and the other from France.
All these old ladies were down on the floor giving them flowers and having them sign autographs. It was hilarious. We had so much fun! Thanks mom!
The Spainard
The Swiss Man

The American

The French Man






Goodness, what a week! I hate weeks like that, but at least you got to go to the concert! If it makes you feel any better, I've still never been to a concert. Macy is getting so big...what a cutie!
ReplyDelete