
(This is what she did the entire day she had a fever when I was not holding her. I felt so bad!)
To remedy some of her pain I poured Pedia-lyte into ice cube trays and put sticks in them to make little popsicles to suck on because we did not have any at the time. She loved them and once she figured out that the stick kept her hand from getting cold, the popsicle was soon gone.


Then I decided to try pigtails in her hair since it is getting so long. Although she rips them out so quickly they are so cute while they last.
Sad! She looks so sad laying down. I love the pigtails!!!
ReplyDeletePoor thing, teething is not fun at all (for mom or baby)...Mattison is teething too, and the funny thing is that we tried pigtails in Matti's hair the other day too! Macy looks so cute with her pigtails!!!
ReplyDeleteOh she is too cute!! I feel bad for her, but still the pics you got are darling. :)!! I love the pigtails. Keep trying, they soon get to the point that you are doing their hair, and they have to leave it in. I still am working on this with Halle!!
ReplyDeleteIm glad you left a comment on our blog because I didnt have your blog address. Its fun to see you and your cute family. Macy sure is a cutie! I love blogs! Keep in touch(:
ReplyDelete