Background

Saturday, June 27, 2009

June 2009



This month has been such an amazing and eventful month. I am finally posting about Macy’s 1st birthday party. We had the party soon after her birthday. It was so much fun. Thank you to all that came and for the presents and memories.

Macy was very dainty while eating her cake.

She would just stick her finger in the frosting and then lick them. I don’t think she even realized there was cake underneath until I gave her some. I was prepared to have to step away and give her a bath but she did not need it.
She even shared with her friend Ryan. It was so cute!
My sister was the one that got her dirty by wiping some on her face.

This month we have also gone to several Bees games so that we could see Wes. They have had a lot of games and we have missed him. We went on a rainy night at the spur of the moment and then again last week. They are so much fun. The other night Macy and I went to walk around the concourse and Wes just happened to be talking to a client where we came up. Macy saw him and immediately started saying dad-dad and walked toward him. It was priceless!


Macy enjoying the game. She loves the Bee. Whenever she sees him she watches him walk around the park.


The whole crew minus my Mom and aunt Sharon.

My beautiful sister!


This month we have also introduced Macy to the pool. She has been a few times before but this time we bought a little one for her in the backyard and my mom bought a bigger one for her yard. She loves it. She loves to splash everywhere. She is so fun!!



Macy is walking everywhere. She loves to do laps around the house. I think if she could walk around all day carrying a ball, a book and the laundry measuring cup (I know, crazy), she would be in 7th Heaven.

Wes and I have also been playing in a co-ed softball league. A few games have been rained out and then I have forgot the camera for the other ones. We have had so much fun playing and are actually doing quite well. I will try and get pictures this week.

4 comments:

  1. Looks like she had a good birthday party! How funny that she didn't dig into her cake...nice that there wasn't a major clean-up! How fun, I love going to baseball games. I love Macy's little Bee's shirt, too cute! She looks so happy in the pool, cute picture! How fun to be on a softball team together...that's something we would love to do too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how cute she is! Good work, Becky!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the cake on her face. Looks like you've been busy. I love that she swims now:)

    ReplyDelete