Background

Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Where did the last month go?

Oh how time flies. I am sorry I have been slacking on my posting duties. We have been doing great. Wes has met his sales goal at work (only one month into the season).  Work has been great for me too. Between processing insurance claims and Macy my day is full and I would not change it for anything.

We got to talk to my brother who is on a mission in Australia on Mother’s day. We are so excited for him to come home in 30 days. Wow, it has gone fast.

We moved into our new townhouse and love it. We are all settled in. As soon as I take pictures of all the rooms, I will post them.

I have been training for the triathlon and completed it last weekend. More to come on that as well.

Macy is now 11 months old. Here is what she is up to now:

· She loves to play with her babies and her stroller. She gives them rides, loves and kisses.

· Macy tries to crawl through anything that looks like a hard place to get through. I often find her between the couches and the wall or the end table and the couches, under the table or any other tight squeeze.
Her in between the couches.
· She is standing up on her own and table walking everywhere. She is hesitant to let go and walk but will walk with our help.
· She is saying daddy, mama, doggy and thank you (we think). I have been trying to get her to say other words but these are the only ones that we can kind of tell she is saying.

· She loves to stand at the piano and play. Macy also loves to dance. We were watching Oprah the other day and Seal was on singing and she started dancing. It was so cute.

· She loves the park and we are excited that the weather is warmer so we can go more.

· Macy smiles and waves to everyone and is so friendly.

· She eats anything and most everything we give her. This is her eating spaghetti.
· Macy loves to look at books and can often be found with a book by her side.
We are so grateful for all our many blessings and for such a great month!

3 comments:

  1. What a cutie Macy is!!! I still can't believe that she's 11 months old...time flies!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is so dang cute!! I can not wait to see you guys and see all of the fun things that she is doing!! You have been super busy, I dont know how you do it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You moved?!? Where are you at now? Congrats on truly getting your own place.

    ReplyDelete