Background

Sunday, April 12, 2009

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter everyone!


This picture only shows a small fraction of the eggs
To start out our Easter festivities we attended the largest Easter Egg Hunt in Utah at the Salt Lake Bees Ball Park yesterday. It was put on by the Jazz and the Bees. The hunt started at 7:30 am so we got up really early. Macy was great! There were so many kids and 22,000 eggs. Wes got there at 5:30 am to put out all the eggs. The kids were so excited; even when they were counting down to let everyone run out at the same time, kids still ran out before the count was over. We didn’t really hunt for eggs we just grabbed the 5 that were by us and took pictures.



This morning we woke up to find the Easter bunny had come and brought Macy a new outfit, a See n Say toy and some candy. Don’t worry, mom and dad will save her from the calories :)

My sister took these Easter pictures of Macy a couple weeks ago. She was such a good girl and cooperated with everything we asked her to do.

We are so grateful for this Easter Season and for the resurrection of our Savior Jesus Christ. We are so indebted to Him for all we have and can have because of His sacrifice for us. May we all remember Him this Easter season and for the all our days.

6 comments:

  1. What a fun Easter!! I've never seen so many eggs on a hunt! What cute pictures...she looks adorable in her dress!!! We can't wait to see you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun. It looks like your easter was great! And those so cute pictures of Macy! I love them! Let me know if you think your sister will take some of Kenzi. Love you guys miss ya tons.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those pics of Macy. When you emailed me some last week I was having such a hard time deciding which ones to use because she honestly looks adorable in EVERY picture.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun! I wish I could have gone to the hunt.
    I absolutely love the pictures. She is beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's getting so big and so cute, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those pics are great! She is so dang cute!

    ReplyDelete