Background

Friday, May 22, 2009

Curious Macy

Ever since we moved to our new home, Macy has become so curious. She has figured out how to get into the cupboards. I don’t mind since nothing on the lower shelves will hurt her. She loves to play with the Tupperware. She also loves to play in the fridge. The other day I caught her trying to climb into the fridge.

She has figured out there is fun stuff to play with under the sink (garbage bags and a bottle brush, that we never even used since she went from mom to sippy cup). It is so fun to watch her explore new things.





She found the toilet paper the other day. She hasn’t figured out how to unroll it more than a few sheets but I am sure that is not far away. I can’t wait for her to figure out how to unroll the whole roll!


The other day I was putting laundry into the dryer and she started to put clothes in it too. I would leave a few pieces of clothes on the open door while I would get more and she would try and put it in the dryer. It was so cute!
Macy has been standing really good lately. She stands for much longer times now. Wednesday she actually took two steps towards me. They were very wobbly but she did it a few times. No pictures for that one since it was just me and I was not expecting it at all.
She loves to play high five and do So Big, she has been doing it for a while and getting better at it everyday. She loves dogs and whenever we see one she says doggie and tries to way ‘ruff, ruff.’

Macy is fascinated with gum. We went to the Bees game last Saturday and my mom was chewing gum and holding Macy. She just kept staring at here. I chewed a piece yesterday and she just watched me the whole time. She loved when I would blow bubbles, laughing so hard.

When Macy figured out how to go up the stairs that is all she wanted to do. Wednesday night Wes finally got her to go down the stairs by herself and now that it all she wants to do.


I can’t believe she is almost a year old. It has gone way to fast but we love seeing her accomplish new things.

4 comments:

  1. It was so good to see you, sorry I bailed! Feeling much better. Macy looks great!! I am amazed at how big she is getting. Glad to see she likes the blanket I made her :)! Let me know later next month when you want to get together.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Macy! I'm so glad we could get together:) She is growing up soooo fast. I can't believe she's going to be 1. It seems like you were just pregnant.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!! I love seeing all of the new things that she does. She is definitely a happy little girl. You two are such great parents. Thanks for keeping us up to date! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey! Jacob told me where to find your blog! You are a busy Mom! Your Macy is so cute. You'll have to check up on us at nikkiandstevemulder.blogspot. Coming to Utah next week to bring Bryce to EFY

    ReplyDelete