Background

Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Picture Worth a Thousand Words


The picture says it all!

9 comments:

  1. O she is a doll!!! I love all the pictures!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Macy is such a cutie and such a happy girl!I miss you guys and wish we could see you more often.Come visit or we will come visit you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a doll Macy is!!! Look at her two teeth and the hair that she has now! I can't wait for the girls to see each other, they're going to be so cute together!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is the cutest thing I've ever seen. Hope you're doing well with your new full time job! I love that she claps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're little girl is beautiful! I don't know if you remember me...I worked with Wes at Les Olson Company FOREVER ago. My maiden name is Halladay. Anyway, Macy is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES!! WE LOVE YOU and can't wait to see you in a couple days! Have a great day

    ReplyDelete
  7. Macy is so very cute!!! Aren't baby girls the best! Thanks for giving me your blog address. There are so many fun ways to stay connected to people on the internet.

    ReplyDelete