Macy loves bath time. I give her a bath every night and as soon as the water turns on and her clothes start to come off, she wiggles her whole body in excitement. Here are some fun pics of bath time a few nights ago.
She still hasn’t figured out how to crawl. She is so close but can’t figure out how to get her little legs to move forward instead of backward. She rolls everywhere instead of crawling so she still gets where she wants to go. These pictures are from yesterday when she was rolling around and crawling backwards right under the chair in the family room. 



Oh I LOVE it! She is such a cute little girl, and I love that she is such a mover. You will never have a dull moment with that one. She is beautiful and too dang smart. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteShe's so adorable!! It looks like you're having a lot of fun with her!
ReplyDeleteShe is getting so big and grown up. I need to see her! We need to do lunch soon. The pants are officially tight.
ReplyDeleteLove the spiked hair! She's adorable.
ReplyDeleteSo stinkin cute. I bet she is all over the place and soon enough she'll be crawling. How Fun!
ReplyDeleteOk, so I was looking at your page and realized that I didn't comment your last posts, but I swear that I did! Seriously, Macy is adorable, I love the picture with her mowhawk!! I'm sure it's exciting that she's more mobile, but at the same time difficult because everything is having to be baby proofed!
ReplyDelete