Background

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Clap, Clap, One Two Three



Macy has learned to clap and it is so much fun!! Sunday morning I was trying to teach her and she was not very interested in it. That night we went to my Aunt’s house in Sandy to watch the Super Bowl and I tried to get her to clap and wall-a, she did it and kept doing it all night. She now does it all day when I clap at her or when I say “Yeah.” It is so dang cute!!

3 comments:

  1. I love that she can clap, I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! She is so dang darling, and I love when all of these cute little neices start learning more and more, and all of the fun memories that it holds for your cute families. I am so excited to see her (and you guys too)! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!!! It's always so exciting watching little ones learn new things!!! She is seriously so cute!

    ReplyDelete