Background

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetheart


Happy Birthday Wes!!! I love you so much and am so grateful for all you do for Macy and I. You are the best husband, friend and father ever!!!

4 comments:

  1. I know I already posted, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY! You are awesome, and I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY WES! I hope you have had the best day ever. We love you so much and wish the best for you and your little family. I can't wait to see you. Love you tons!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy late birthday Wes! I promise I totally remembered...I just didn't get around to posting a message or calling. But we would love to hang out with you soon, Becky and Wes! Find a day. We are pretty open for the next few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wes we hope you had a great Birthday! Sorry to be so late, our computer crashed and we had to get Eric's brother to fix it. We hope you had a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete