
Also about two months ago after changing one of Macy’s messy diapers, I threw it into a laundry basket that I was bringing down stairs. I do this quite often since it is hard to carry a baby, a laundry basket and a messy diaper. I usually remember to take the diaper out before I put all the clothes in the wash, but this day my brain must have been other places.
You guessed it; the messy diaper went into the washer without me realizing it. I opened the washing machine after the cycle was done and to my surprise the diaper was sitting in tact, messiness nowhere to be found on top of the wet clothes. Let’s just say it was my lucky day. I did run the load again but was so grateful I did not open it to find messiness everywhere. All of you moms still trying to decide which brand of diapers to buy, Huggies is it!! If they can handle the washing machine, I am pretty sure they can handle anything a child can throw at them. I am seriously thinking of sending this story and picture to Huggies.

Sorry if this was too gross for some of you!
Isn't it crazy how much those diapers can hold?! They get huge! With the knives...they must be the same black hole as all of my missing things!
ReplyDeleteI was laughing at how your knives go missing, because seriously where can they go! I can't believe that Huggies handled an entire wash like that...I love Huggies!
ReplyDeleteThat's fantastic! Hope Macy is feeling better so we can do lunch this week.
ReplyDelete