
Once again, Macy has had a few bad nights of sleep. Do I associate it with another tooth coming in? No, because she just had some come in a couple weeks ago. Well Saturday morning (6:30 am) I wanted to feel how high her other teeth had come up so I stuck my finger in her mouth and boy was I surprised to find a tooth on the top. It is a top side tooth.

It is so fun to see how fast she is growing up and big she is getting. Here are some random pictures from the last couple days.
SO cute!!! I love the hat, and all of the drool. I seem to remember McKane and Halle having the same "wet neck" problem. I loved it, but everyone always commented, but I never wanted to cover up their cute outfit, or change them a million times. Teeth are always a mystery, especially with good babies. Good luck!! Love you all and miss ya
ReplyDeleteWow, that's exciting that she has another tooth! Why is it that bad nights of sleep come along with the teeth, I hate that part. Ok, Mattison is dying to touch the keys, so she wants to type something...j vnhnvvtegggggg rvtfdcd65 (LOL, she keeps reaching over as I type and now she's crying because I stopped her)! By the way, I love her little outfit!!!
ReplyDeleteshe is so cute and getting so big. I can't believe she is eating already...time goes too fast. Hopefully she won't get any other teeth for a while and you can go back to sleeping all night long!
ReplyDeleteI love her little outfit! She is always so stylin...I can't believe how cute she is. Way to go with the teeth MACY!
ReplyDeleteBecky, she is so cute! She is getting so big. Feel lucky about the teeth, Bailey and Cam got them at three months! Try nursing that.
ReplyDelete