Background

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

1/2 A Year










Macy is now 6 months old. She is growing so fast and getting so big. She is 16 pounds 12 ounces (65 percentile) and 27 inches long (89 percentile). She loves playing on the floor, sitting up and watching everything around her and we definitely know when she has not gotten enough play time on the floor because she becomes so wiggly in our arms.

Macy thinks the TV is so cool and is starting to pay a lot more attention to it especially when it is the Noggin channel. She still loves to talk and is starting to make different sounds. Macy loves to read books and is often grabbing for the books over other toys. She sits very good while I read to her. She is definetly a girl after her mothers habits becuase I love to read.


This was us making homemade Oreo's.
Macy loves being in her walker, she moves backwards in it and loves playing with the toys on it. She also has figured out how to pull off her headband and flowers. It drives me crazy because I want her to wear it but what can you do. I caught her like this the other day.

We are impressed by her everyday and all that she can do. We miss her so much when we are away and love seeing her happy face when we return home to her. We are so excited to celebrate Christmas with her especially since she helped wrap the presents. Merry Christmas!!

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I can't believe that she is already 6 months old...they grow up so fast! I can't wait for Matti and Macy to see each other again (most likely February or April)! She is adorable!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is the cutest little bugger ever!! I loved the Christmas Card. We are so excited to see all of you this weekend. Christmas has to be the best when it is the year you all have to suffer and be with us. Love ya tons!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is growing up!:) I love her. I definitely need to see her again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree with Rachel, when is she coming to work for a visit with all her honorary aunts??

    ReplyDelete
  5. She's so cute! Geez, we have a big boy cuz he is already 16 pounds at 3 months. When we put him in the bumbo he cried cuz his thighs are too fat and get squished. haha Hope you guys have a Merry X-mas!

    ReplyDelete