Background

Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Firsts

Since I never have been good at actually completing these, I thought what the heck I will do this one.
1. Who was your FIRST prom date? Jacob Mulder- sorry Wes we didn’t know each other then
2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love? First puppy love, occasionally. First real love, every day. 3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink? Proud to say I have never had one.
4. What was your FIRST job? Tree House after school day care assistant at Morgan Hill Country School
5. What was your FIRST car? A blue Honda Civic
6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today? No one has yet but probably will be Wes or Scott my brother
7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning? Wes- I wanted him to go get Macy when she woke up because I had been up with her for 2 hours in the middle of the night and wanted to sleep 15 more minutes. (I think she is either getting teeth or having growing pains)
8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher? Sadly I don’t remember her name. That was 20 years ago, wow I am old.
9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane? Utah
10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with him/her? Stephanie, we will be friends forever.
11. What will be your FIRST thought when you wake up tomorrow morning? Do I have to go to work?
12. Where was your FIRST sleep over? The sleep over’s were always at my house, but Stephanie’s was the first place I slept over.
13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today? My mom
14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time? Haven’t been in one
15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning? Fed Macy
16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to? Kellie Pickler in July of 2008, I know pathetic
17. FIRST tattoo or piercing? Ears when I was 12
18. Who was your FIRST boss? Kris
19. When was your FIRST detention? Never been to detention
20. What was the FIRST state you lived in? California
21. Who was the FIRST person to really break your heart? I am sure when it happened my heart was totally broken but looking back it wasn’t so bad after all.
22. Who was your FIRST roommate? Shelley Hartzell at BYU.
23. Who will be the FIRST to repost this? Not sure

No comments:

Post a Comment