Background

Friday, October 24, 2008

Laughing

Last night Wes was at the Jazz game and my mom was at a stake meeting so my brother Scott came over to play with Macy and hang out. This is what he did with her. (You only have to watch the first 30-45 seconds. I could not figure out how to edit it so that you only saw the beginning and not the full 2 minutes. Also make sure you pause our playlist.)

Thanks Scott for coming over. You are the best!

3 comments:

  1. Omgosh that is so priceless! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love hearing babys laugh! She is such a doll! and holy cow she grows like a weed! Im so glad we got to see you two on saturday hope to see you soon! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the video. She is sooo cute making all of those noises. I bet you love all of the things she does now. I especially loved you running the camera. It sounded like something I would be saying. That's why were friends!:)

    ReplyDelete