Isn’t it amazing how life changes after you have children? Life was wonderful before but it just becomes so much richer and full of joy. I have had many great birthdays but this one was different because of Macy. When Macy woke up that morning I swear she gave me the biggest smile (gums and all) that I have ever seen. It was so precious and just made the day wonderful.
Wes gave me a new digital camera. He is so thoughtful becuase he knows how much I love to take pictures of Macy and him. We noticed a couple weeks ago that our camera was 3.2 mega pixels and the camera on my brother’s cell phone was 3 mega pixels so we thought we should upgrade. I was really surprised because I thought we would get it for Christmas. He took me to dinner at Paradise Bakery (I had been craving it for a couple weeks.) Macy was such a good girl at dinner. We had such a great day!
It was such a great day! I am so grateful for a wonderful husband and an amazing daughter.
Wes gave me a new digital camera. He is so thoughtful becuase he knows how much I love to take pictures of Macy and him. We noticed a couple weeks ago that our camera was 3.2 mega pixels and the camera on my brother’s cell phone was 3 mega pixels so we thought we should upgrade. I was really surprised because I thought we would get it for Christmas. He took me to dinner at Paradise Bakery (I had been craving it for a couple weeks.) Macy was such a good girl at dinner. We had such a great day!
It was such a great day! I am so grateful for a wonderful husband and an amazing daughter.
I also wanted to wish my sister Robyn and niece Halle a happy birthday.
Happy Birthday Becky...I'm a bad friend because I was going to text you and I totally forgot to! I'm so glad that you had a great day! It really is amazing how life changes after you have a baby!!!
ReplyDeleteBy the way, I love the picture of Macy...she's such an adorable/happy baby, I just love her!!! I can't wait to see her soon (we'll be in Utah in about 2 weeks)! That's so nice that you got a new camera...what a sweet husband!
ReplyDeleteHappy B-day. I love that pic of Macy. What a cutie. Hope you had hte best day ever.
ReplyDelete