"Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life."
Background
Sunday, November 2, 2008
Halloween
Happy Halloween everyone! Macy celebrated her first Halloween on Friday. She was a kangaroo in honor of her Uncle Brad that is on a mission in Australia. She looked so cute. Hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!
She is so dang cute!! I hope you are all starting to feel better. We missed seeing you on Sunday. Give all of you a round of hugs for all of us. LOVE YA!
Macy is so, so cute!!! I love my little kangaroo. I hope you are all feeling better. Hope to see you soon. We love you tons! Oh yeah...where is Wes's costume?
I love it. She is so stinkin cute. Brad will love that pic. Wes, we're going to the Jazz/Clipper game tomorrow night. We'll cheer extra loud.
ReplyDeleteO she looks so cute! What a great costume. Love you guys!
ReplyDeleteShe is so dang cute!! I hope you are all starting to feel better. We missed seeing you on Sunday. Give all of you a round of hugs for all of us. LOVE YA!
ReplyDeleteMacy is so, so cute!!! I love my little kangaroo. I hope you are all feeling better. Hope to see you soon. We love you tons! Oh yeah...where is Wes's costume?
ReplyDeleteI LOVE her in that costume! She looks sooooo cute.
ReplyDeleteShe's a cutie Becky! I had no idea Brad was in Australia thats cool!
ReplyDelete