
Boy how time flies. I was a slacker and missed Macy’s 3 month post so you will have to settle for a 3 ½ month post. Macy is growing so fast. She continues to learn how to say and do new things with her mouth. She continues to talk a ton making new and different sounds. Lately she has been sticking her tongue and lips out making her self look like a monkey. Not sure where she got it. Macy has also figured out how to scream and that when she does we come running. She thinks it is great because we always fall for it. She has also figured out how to jimmy her self out of her bouncy seat so now we really have to strap her in. She has also started reaching for her toys that hang above her, hitting them to make noise. She also grabs toys out of our hands and puts them in her mouth. She is so fun and everyday I swear she is doing something new. We are excited what tomorrow will bring. We love having our little girl her and can’t imagine life without her.
I seriously love your little girl. She is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI agree, where does time go?! I can't believe that she's already over 3 1/2 months!!! I feel like our girls are growing up so fast! She looks so cute in her onsie (that is one of my favorite ones of the package...you'll have to bring them so that M&M can match)!!!
ReplyDelete