Background

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

How Does She Do It!

On Monday, Macy had pooped out of her diaper so I went and rinsed her clothes off and started a load of laundry. I was gone maybe 4 minutes. I could hear her playing on the floor where I left her, but little did I know what she was doing. I came back and she was completely sideways from the way I left her (end picture). I will admit, I staged the beginning picture to reflect where I had left her. It was also to see if I could figure out how she did it and the closest I got was the middle picture.

Beginning













Middle









End


Still not sure how she did it cause I haven’t gotten her to do it again.

7 comments:

  1. Macy is so smart! Can you believe how fast they grow? I am always amazed at every new thing that they do. I loved spending time with her and you guys...I wish it was more often. Be sure to ask me to watch her again. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome.What a babe!I remember Hudson doing that and whenI finally saw it I realized that he was stomping his right leg into the ground and pushing off so that he could spin. Next thing I knew he was doing circles on the carpet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's a tricky little thing. I think she knows she is doing it when you're not around:)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How funny...Macy's a smart little girl!!! I love that first picture of her, she's such a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love how they learn and it is so funny to watch them. Can't wait to see her and you guys this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It was fun seeing you guys this weekend! :) Macy is ADORABLE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your baby is absolutely gorgeous! She looks like a gerber baby :) That is so awesome that she has learned to roll on her side. I can't wait for all those fun moments. -Jen

    ReplyDelete