So cute! Now all we need is that little princess, and we're set! I told Wes that if he lowered his voice more, and did a few other things (I won't mention them on here, and really I don't believe that any of them work anyway:) she might come sooner than we expect. I hope you are still feeling well - let me know if you need anything. Love ya bunches!!
Becky, soooo exciting! I was just thinking about you the other day. I'm glad you guys are doing well. blogs are such a fun way to stay updated with everyone. it's the final countdown!
It was seriously so good to see the two of you last weekend and to see Macy's cute little nursery...too bad we missed her by a few days!!! She looks like a cutie from the text we received...I'm anxious to see more of her!!! CONGRATS!!!
So cute! Now all we need is that little princess, and we're set! I told Wes that if he lowered his voice more, and did a few other things (I won't mention them on here, and really I don't believe that any of them work anyway:) she might come sooner than we expect. I hope you are still feeling well - let me know if you need anything. Love ya bunches!!
ReplyDeleteBecky, soooo exciting! I was just thinking about you the other day. I'm glad you guys are doing well. blogs are such a fun way to stay updated with everyone. it's the final countdown!
ReplyDeleteIt was seriously so good to see the two of you last weekend and to see Macy's cute little nursery...too bad we missed her by a few days!!! She looks like a cutie from the text we received...I'm anxious to see more of her!!! CONGRATS!!!
ReplyDeleteLOVE the nursery!!!
ReplyDelete