Background

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Our Little Angel!


For everyone who has not heard, our little angel is here! Wes and I have been anticipating her arrival and after being 5 days late; we are so HAPPY to finally have her here. Macy is sleeping good and is such a good baby! I know a lot of parents probably say that, but she has been wonderful. Wes always wants to hold her and give her kisses...he is definitely a proud papa! He is such a great dad and has been so much help.
I too am so excited she is here and have a hard time letting her go. She is so precious and I am not sure how life was without her. We feel so blessed to have a happy, healthy, beautiful baby girl!!
Here are a few pictures of our little princess: (the picture in the Jazz gear was for Wes) I hope you all enjoy!!













5 comments:

  1. What a cutie she is!!! I seriously can't wait to meet her!!! I was SO excited to see that you updated your blog...Matt was laughing at me because ever since she's been born I've looked at your page a few times a day hoping to see more pics of her!!! I'm glad to hear that everything is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wes and Becky....

    I'm so glad things are going well. She is beautiful. I know you will be wonderful parents.....
    Give her a squeeze for us until we can give her one for ourselves.

    Love you all.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so beautiful! I'm glad she is finally here and healthy! You two will be great parents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are the cutest pics. I love the one is the Jazz gear. I'm so glad she is sleeping well and that you are loving being a mom....it's the greatest. Let me know if you need anything. Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  5. O you guys she is so cute!!! We are so happy for you two and cant wait to see you three! Hope everything is going well love ya tons!

    ReplyDelete