Background

Sunday, June 1, 2008

5 Days to Go

Well, 5 more days to go but that doesn't mean much cause she could really come any day before or after. My doctor said that the latest he will let me go is until the 12th. My mom was late with all my siblings expect for one so I have a feeling that may happen to me so I am not getting my hopes up that she will come early. I feel just fine (not miserable or completely uncomforatble) I am just ready to see her and play with her. Wes is so excited for her to come. Every night when we go to bed he walks into her room to look at everything we have set up. He is going to be a great dad!! I will keep you posted on her arrival which will hopefully be sooner than later.

4 comments:

  1. We're so excited for you guys!!! Every day I go on your blogspot to see your baby countdown...I can't believe that she's almost here!!! I will be awaiting pictures on your blogspot once she is born!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting! You both are going to be great parents! Keep us posted on her arrival!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ah i can't believe you are due so soon! Scotty sent me a picture of some of her room...it's so cute! you both are going to be such great parents :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Becky I don't know if you remember me, but I'm Wes's cousin. I got your link off Anna's page. Anyway I'm so excited for you two to have your baby! Can't wait to see the pictures. Good Luck I hope it all goes smoothly!

    ReplyDelete