
As of today, I have officially entered the last month of pregnancy. Wes and I are so excited to see our little girl and are having a blast putting together her room, washing her clothes and blankets and counting down the days. We still haven't finalized her name but are sure we will know what to name her when we see her.
This picture was taken a month ago. Wes decided he wanted to try the pregnant look and stuck his stomach out as far as he could. My sister just happened to catch it on her camera so I thought I would share it with everyone. I love my husband so much! He is so fun and always knows how to make me laugh. He has been so supportive and understanding throughout my pregnancy which has been great for me. He is so excited to be a dad and will make a great father to his little princess.
I absolutely love this picture...so adorable!
ReplyDeleteThat picture is too funny, lol! That's so exciting...you're not that far away!!! I can't wait to see what she looks like...you better post pics of her once she's born!!!
ReplyDeleteTOOO Cute. I can't decide if I like me or other people having a new baby more. I think I get just as excited or more when it is someone else starting their own little family. You two will be awesome parents. I know my kids adore you both, and can't wait to see your sweet little princess. Love ya!
ReplyDeleteThis picture is so cute. Can't wait to see here when she gets her. You better make sure some body will post for you while you are in the hospital, so we can she her right away.
ReplyDeleteI also can't wait to see you (and Wes, but more you, is the mean? Sorry Wes!)
Talk to you soon!
Stephanie
Wes you are hilarious. I love this pic and it just makes me laugh. In no time at all you'll have your little angel and you'll love being parents. We miss and love you guys Wes, thanks for the sports clips at the bottom...ad will love those.
ReplyDelete