Background

Thursday, May 8, 2008

Graduation Day!!!

Well, it has taken us awhile to post, but we were waiting until we had exciting news to tell everyone. I know you have all been waiting!

On May 2nd, Wes graduated from the University of Utah. He is so excited to "FINALLY" be finished! The commencement ceremony was nice and Wes' parents, sister (Ana) and her kids (McKane, Halle and Kolter) came. Even though, Wes is excited about being graduated; I don't think he has learned, because when we were talking after, he said "Sweetheart, I want to get my MBA now." I knew he wanted to do that, but I thought he would at least give it an hour, but we all know how CrAzY Wes is. ha ha.

Here are some pictures from Wes' graduation:














































It was a great day and great to have everyone there! Well, I will be posting another blog soon to update everyone on our little baby girl.

2 comments:

  1. Congrats Wes!!! Doesn't it feel good to finally be done?!!!...however, I guess you're technically not done since you have more schooling ahead of ya now with an MBA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look great!! Well done Wes! Sorry we missed it but know we were so proud of you and thinking of you that day. You have to get your masters so you can catch up with Becky! :)

    ReplyDelete