After looking at all our friends blogs (and with a little coaxing from Wes); I decided that we should try it. I am not positive that I will keep it updated, but I will try. Maybe once our daughter is born I will be better at it, because I will have lots of things to say about her. That’s not good because I should have lots of things to say about us too. I am not sure how to add pictures yet, but will have Wes show me.
I have had a few of my friends ask me to send them pictures updating them on my pregnancy and my belly growing. I haven’t done very good so far, so maybe I can make that one of my upcoming blogs.
Well I guess this is enough for now.
Background
Sunday, March 30, 2008
Our First Blog
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love that you have decided to start a blog. Just seeing the two of you makes me smile. Thanks for your great examples, and being such good friends to me. I love you both.
ReplyDeleteI'm so excited that you have a blog...now we can know more of what's going on in each other's lives! We had so much fun with the two of you the other night...we sure miss doing things all the time with you guys!
ReplyDelete