The day after Thanksgiving Wes and I went on a cruise for our 5 year anniversary. Thanks to Jeanette, Ana, Megan, Mitch, Gail, Robyn, Scotty and Brad for all watching Macy throughout the time we were away.
We had so much fun!! I highly recommend going to any one who is considering it. We stopped in Cozumel, Mexico; Grand Cayman, Roatan, Honduras; and Princess Cays, Bahamas. We swam with stingrays and snorkeled in the Grand Cayman, Snorkeled in Honduras and saw a ship wreck and beautiful fish, explored the city of Cozumel and enjoyed the privacy of the Princess Cays. It was so nice to spend time with just my amazing husband and relax in the sun. I am so grateful for him in my life and I do not know where I would be without him and his influence in my life.
Swimming with stingrays in the Cayman
Beautiful Roatan, Honduras
Sunset on the ship
View of the ship from the Princess Cays
A night at dinner

Enjoying the view in Roatan
Before we left the for the cruise, we were able to go to a Miami Heat basketball game. Wes was in heaven and we were treated so well. We were seated on the 8th row, so close you could see them sweat. It was a fun to watch them play especially since we like Dwayne Wade so much.
Courtside after the Heat game
Before we boarded the cruise ship we had time to spare before we had to return our rental car so we went to Fort Lauderdale beach. We even witnessed a marriage being performed on the beach.
After the cruise we jumped right into the hustle and bustle of Christmas. We had a fun ward party where Macy was not at all interested in Santa. She wanted to see him, wave to him and talk to him but would not go near him. We also had a fun party with my mother in-law’s extended family where again Macy wanted nothing to do with Santa until he gave her a present.
Not wanting to sit on Santa's lap
But yet enjoying the Mrs. Potato head Santa gave her
My family came over the Sunday before Christmas and we all made gingerbread houses. It was so fun!! We defintely learned alot about building them and will be more prepared next year. Thanks guys for coming and creating memories with us.
Robyn and her boyfriend, Scott with their gingerbread house

Brad and his girlfriend, Laura

The whole gang- even sleeping Macy. (I caught pink eye so sorry that my one eye looks funny)
I have not uploaded the pictures from Christmas yet so those will come in the next post.
We are so grateful for this time of year and the opportunity it gives us to reflect on the life of Christ and all he has done for us. We are so blessed with amazing family and friends. May the Lord bless you this coming year.













Yeah for cruises! I absolutely loved my cruise!!!!! The cruise pics look awesome.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas! Oh my goodness your cruise looked amazing. You are sooo tan:) Dean and I WILL go on one...Love ya
ReplyDeleteSounds like a great trip. I love how you guys fit a Miami Heat game in there. Say hello to everyone for us.
ReplyDeleteOh my, it looks like you guys had an awesome trip! I am so jealous, you went to some gorgeous places! I am so glad that you guys got a getaway together...so fun!!! I love that Macy and Matti both wanted nothing to do with Santa, silly girls!!!
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you had so much fun and I love the pics. I love Macy with the Mr. Potato glasses too....so cute!
ReplyDeleteIt is good to see pictures from the cruise, don't you just love them! we sure love having you guys as neighbors, Xander is in heaven having a friends so close by!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous of your vacation. Glad you guys had a fun XMAS. Thanks for adding us to your blog.
ReplyDeleteHey I need an update and a picture of you know what:)!
ReplyDelete