Background

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Growing Up is Hard to Do (For Moms)


(This is my attempt to get a picture of Macy while she wants to crawl around, yes my legs are holding her in place and she would not smile at the camera)

Macy is growing up so fast. Today I bought her some hair clips. I put them in her hair and it made her look even more grown up. I can’t believe how fast it has gone. It seems like just yesterday I was pregnant.

New Favorite Things

A couple weeks ago we had really great weather so Macy and I went to the Park. She loved the swing. She loved watching all the kids play and would get so excited. Earlier this week we had that same great weather (it was in the 70’s and today it is in the high 40’s, yuck!!) She again was so excited. There was a little girl sitting next to her in the other swing and Macy kept looking at her, waving and trying to talk to her. It was so cute.

Her other new favorite thing is to go up and down the stairs. That is all we have done for the past three days. She first figured out the three stairs from the family room to the kitchen (post below). She became bored of the kitchen area and now has figured out that she can go up the stairs to the second level to many more fun rooms and toys. It is amazing how fast they learn new things. I am trying to teach her how to go down them but she has no interest in it. Now I really need the gate.

3 comments:

  1. She does look so grown up. I don't like how fast she is growing up either. And it does seem like you were just pregnant. Crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. O she is so cute!! I cant wait to see her again. And I know just what you are talking about they do grow so fast. I remember when Macy was born!!! Time flies

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!!! I love the clips. She is so dang fun. Enjoy each moment! My kids are all a blur at that age. I love remembering bits and pieces of my kids as yours do the same things - hopefully yours are never as crazy as mine! Love you guys and miss you! See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete