
So while we in St. George Macy slept horrible. We were up with her 3-4 times a night and then finally we would just put her in our bed so that we could get some sleep. She would either wake up and want to play or just wake up crying and sometimes screaming. I thought it was because she has a cold and cough. I didn’t even think it was here teeth because 2 weeks ago her tooth broke through and is getting bigger every day. Well, little did I know that there was another tooth coming. Sunday her second tooth broke through. I didn’t realize they could get another tooth that close to the first one. I could not believe it. Since then she has slept much better, even though she is sill coughing.

Speaking of coughing. I called the doctor and then said that as long as she doesn’t have a fever and is still eating that it will just run its course. Well, it has been almost 2 weeks of coughing. Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions or do I just demand that we get an appointment? We have her mattress propped up with towels and a humidifier going but I just feel so bad for her and want her to be well.

Speaking of coughing. I called the doctor and then said that as long as she doesn’t have a fever and is still eating that it will just run its course. Well, it has been almost 2 weeks of coughing. Does anyone have any ideas/suggestions or do I just demand that we get an appointment? We have her mattress propped up with towels and a humidifier going but I just feel so bad for her and want her to be well.
I love love love her pictures! She is so dang cut and poses so great! And thats so great on the teeth she gottin Kenzi beat. So you know me im crazy and if any little thing is wrong with Kenzi I rush her to the doctor. But on this one I truly believe take her in! It has been to long and it could turn into something way worse then a cough. I've seen it happen and you really dont want to have to see your child in the hospital. But at the same time I believe to go with your gut! Love you guys! Give Macy a big hug and kiss from aunt Brandi
ReplyDeleteO and hahahaha It was trying to say cute!
ReplyDeleteTeeth always come in two's!! There is usually very little gap between each tooth in the pair! If the couch seems shallow (in the throat or mouth), then Macy is fine, and it will run its course. If the cough seems deeper (from the lungs or chest), then take her in. The deep coughs could be signs of pneumonia. Good luck!
ReplyDeleteThat's exciting that she has "toofers" now! Wow...that sounds a lot like us right now! Matti has been sick for 2 weeks...we prop her up each night and have the humidifier running, but then she continually cries through the night which is not normal for her and she too ends up in our bed often (which isn't normal either) so that we can actually sleep! Matti's teeth are almost there! I love the pictures of Macy...she's a doll! Matti has those same black shoes! I REALLY miss you guys...looks like we're coming the beginning of April since that's when Amy is coming home from her mission!!!
ReplyDelete