Just a quick update on Macy’s cough. We went to the doctors today because she was still coughing (not as bad as before) and last night she developed a rash on her back. We also found out that a bunch of family members we were with over Christmas had sinus infections. The doctor told me the rash was a good sign because it meant the virus was leaving her body. Yeah!!
He said she sounded fine but that she had a double ear infection. What!!! She doesn’t even act sick, expect for the cough. She eats, sleeps good and is as happy as ever. Who would have known? I guess from now on I am just going to have to go with my gut (the nurse did tell me on Wednesday that if it wasn’t gone by Friday to come in) Thanks to all for your advice and I hope this info helps some of you in the future.
No comments:
Post a Comment