Background

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Cheerios, Crackers and Puffs






Macy loves to eat. I really think that if I let her eat all day she would. You would think she was a fat baby but she is so long and lean. I think it is because she plays so hard that she works it all off. She loves to eat fruity cheerios, kix and now crackers. At first we were just eating Gerbers Puffs but they are so expensive and she was eating them like they were going out of style, so I asked the doctor and he said to give her cereals because they were just as good as Puffs.

Macy would rather eat baby food and cheerios than milk. We gave her a cracker the other day and she did really well with it. She would bite it in little piece eat that piece and bite off another. She does not like her bottle anymore which makes it hard when I am away for a while. She will only nurse and will only do it when she wakes up and before dinner. I have been trying to give her a sippy cup instead but she does not understand that she has to suck really hard (I am going to buy ones that are easier to drink from and try them). Here are some pictures of her eating her favorite foods.

3 comments:

  1. Oh that is too funny, what a good little eater you have! I have to tell you, I just showed Matti the picture of Macy and she smiled so big and got excited!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had really good luck with the Nuby sippy cups. They don't last very long, especially with teeth. But, they are still worth it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morgan hated most sippy cups too. The ones with straws (like her Dora cups) seemed to be the easiest for them. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete