Background

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Where did November go?

Well since my negative post, it has not snowed again. Maybe I need to make negative posts about the snow often so then it stays away. Anyway...
We have had a very busy November and I am sorry I haven’t posted. We have done a ton of Christmas shopping, saw several movies, spent lots of time with both sides of the family, worked a ton and were sick. I was sick twice during the month, Wes once and Macy was congested most of the month and then just Sunday came down with an ear infection and cough. For being so sick she is happy as ever and doesn’t even act like she is sick. She still smiles at everything, laughs, talks so much and plays so great. She is now sitting up which she think is so fun. She sits for a while and then decides she wants a different toy or to grab the design on the blanket and topples over.
My leg is not propping her up in this picture.
Her new favorite thing is to be everywhere mom is which makes life difficult for me sometimes. I do love it though because it shows me how much she loves me. Her other new favorite thing is to look at herself in the mirror. She wiggles her whole body and just smiles and talks to ‘the other baby.’ Macy is now eating solid foods. She loves pears, bananas, apples and carrots. She will eat peas and sweet potatoes also, it just takes much longer. This was her first experience with peas- she rubbed them all over her face and head.


Hope everyone else had a fun filled November like we did!

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to tend her on Sunday! She is adorable. I love all the new things she is doing.
    Sounds like you had a very busy November

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pictures, especially the one with her in Wes' jacket and the one with the food all over her face!!! That's so exciting that she sits up...what a big girl she is!!! We miss you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete