
In honor of our 4 year anniversary today, December 28th, I thought I would write some things I love about my husband. I thought I would write as many as we had been married (4) but that is too few so I am going to do 28 for the day we were married.
1. Has a great smile
2. Is a hard worker
1. Has a great smile
2. Is a hard worker
5. He loves sports
6. Provides for me and Macy
7. He lets me watch my shows when he may want to watch his
8. Loves Macy and I

7. He lets me watch my shows when he may want to watch his
8. Loves Macy and I
11. Is very ambitious
12. Married me in the Oakland temple instead of a Utah one that everyone else wanted us to marry in
13. He is dead sexy!!
14. Is great with the grill
15. Has great fashion sense
16. Will go to plays, musicals and chick flicks with me
17. Loves my family and his family very much
12. Married me in the Oakland temple instead of a Utah one that everyone else wanted us to marry in
13. He is dead sexy!!
14. Is great with the grill
15. Has great fashion sense
16. Will go to plays, musicals and chick flicks with me
17. Loves my family and his family very much

18. Is great with teenagers
19. Helps around the house
20. Shovels the snow so that I do not have to
21. Will go on walks with me
22. Proposed to me in one of the most romantic ways (it was actually on MSN’s top 10 best ways to propose)
23. Is a great Dad
19. Helps around the house
20. Shovels the snow so that I do not have to
21. Will go on walks with me
22. Proposed to me in one of the most romantic ways (it was actually on MSN’s top 10 best ways to propose)
23. Is a great Dad

24. Is willing to listen to me or let me cry to him
25. Wants me to obtain all my dreams
26. He is a family man
25. Wants me to obtain all my dreams
26. He is a family man

Happy Anniversary!! I love you sweetheart!



Happy Anniversary! Very cute...I love the one of him and Macy sleeping.
ReplyDeleteHope you had a Merry Christmas.
HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!! What a sweet post Becky! I miss you guys so much!
ReplyDeleteI remember that day. It was so fun, I was glad for an excuse to fly to Cali for the day. Hope you two had an awesome anniversary!
ReplyDeleteIt is so good to hear from you. Your family looks so wonderful, I hope all is going well
ReplyDelete