
I try not to be a pessimistic person but we received our first real snow of the season today and let me just say I now remember why I hate winter. I hate the snow!
White covered trees and bushes are beautiful but it is so cold and wet. It makes people drive crazy and makes the roads so dangerous in addition to the ice it creates. I also hate shoveling the driveway, to go drive in the craziness, and the way it hurts your shoulders and back. Wes could not even make it to work today because the snow was so bad on the freeway. Sorry about this negative post but I am just not ready for this.
Hope everyone not in Utah is enjoying the non-snowy winter!
You will just have to plan your next visit in the middle of winter. I am so sorry. I don't miss the crazy drivers in the snow but it is fun to have snow....maybe just not this early.
ReplyDeleteI felt the same way when I lived there...it's so pretty, but I hate driving and being in it! But then once you move away from it all you want it again! We're so excited to see you all soon!!!
ReplyDeleteI am w/you on that!!! So, not ready for snow....:(
ReplyDeleteHey Rebecca - this is Matt. Can I get your email or can you email me at jandmbullock@msn.com. Thanks
ReplyDelete