So, in an attempt to post everything I thought about posting during the last week and a half, you will have to bear with me through a long post.
Last Saturday Wes and I went to the BYU vs. New Mexico football game. We had a blast with Bryce and Emily. Of course Wes has been to all the other games because people have given him an extra ticket and the one time I get to go it is freezing. It was still fun to be together though. My wonderful mom watched Macy, Collette was supposed to watch her but we were running so late that we would have missed the 1st half if we drove her there, so my mom just took her. Sorry Collette but thanks for your willingness, we owe you a Macy visit.
This brings me to my mom. She is so amazing. She and my brother Scott watch Macy 2 days a week so I can go into the office (the full-time job that I do the rest from home). My mom helps me with Young Women ideas, takes care of Macy, gives me advice on my daughter and is such an inspiration to me. I hope to be like her someday. Thanks Mom for everything!
Wes also started a new job on Monday. He is working for the Salt Lake Bees doing Sponsorship Sales. He is excited about it and loves it so far. He is actually going to be doing a presentation at the University of Utah on Monday about how to break into sports because the Career Placement lady at the U is so impressed with him from being at the Jazz and now the Bees. I have such an amazing husband. He works so hard for me and Macy. We are so blessed to have him.
On Tuesday I took Macy to her 4 month check up. She is now 15 pounds and 25 ½ inches long. The doctor said she looks great and is very tall. Her shots went okay. She cried and then was fine. They really hit her the 2nd day when she ran a fever and wanted to sleep all day. She is such a joy in our lives and we are so glad we have her. She is rolling over from back to belly. She does not like being on her belly so she needs to quickly figure out how to get back. She grabs for everything and puts it straight into her mouth. She loves to stand up (which the doctor reassured me does not make babies bow-legged, it actually helps them not to be). Macy loves to still talk. She is starting to laugh when we do certain things to her which makes us try even harder to get her to do it.

So every time Morgan sees her blanket (the one Macy has too) she says, "Macy." She also says it all the time when we are driving in the car. Apparently she thinks Macy needs to come back and ride beside her again. Last night we went on a walk around the neighborhood and I guess something reminded her of Macy there too. She's always saying her name. Love the pic of Macy with her cute hat....adorable.
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures. Macy is so darling. She is so happy and smiles all the time. She is such a little princess and is so, so good. Lunch on Saturday was great, thank you for spending time with us. I love you tons and wish we could see each other more.
ReplyDeleteI love all of the pics! VERY CUTE. I love all of the cute things she is doing. I can't wait to be mom.
ReplyDeleteHAPPY BIRTHDAY!
LOVE YA