For the past month Macy has loved chewing on her hands. I try and get her to chew on toys but she doesn’t like them. Her favorite is her hands. She drools all over herself and anyone who is holding her. I was at Quilted Bear on Saturday holding her face forward and all of a sudden my arm was wet. I looked down and sure enough I had a stream of drool running down my arm, shirt and pants. Gotta love it!
Macy’s other favorite thing is bath time. Wes gives her a bath while I do other things around the house. The other night I was watching them and realized that Macy sprawls herself out like a goddess just enjoying the warm water Wes is pouring on her. I told Wes it is like she knows she is a princess and loves being pampered already. She is so smart!
Macy’s other favorite thing is bath time. Wes gives her a bath while I do other things around the house. The other night I was watching them and realized that Macy sprawls herself out like a goddess just enjoying the warm water Wes is pouring on her. I told Wes it is like she knows she is a princess and loves being pampered already. She is so smart!
I love her...How fun! I'm glad Wes gets to bond with her too.
ReplyDeleteMacy is too cute...I love the picture of her in her little bathtub! She is looking so much older...it's crazy how fast they grow up! I seriously can't stop thinking about how excited I am to see you guys and Macy!!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so beautiful! What a cute dad Wes is to give her a bath every night. He is so in love with his family, he tells us all of the time.
ReplyDelete