Background

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Summer is Gone & We Have Another One...

The summer has flown by and we have been very busy as I am sure many of you are.

We are excited to announce the newest addition to the Brown Bunch, Madden Wesley Brown. He was born at 5:32 pm yesterday (September 22nd) and weighs 7 lbs 11 oz and is 21 inches long. We are so happy to have him here and he is doing wonderful!



The Bees baseball season just finished a couple weeks ago, so now Wes will be home more which is fantastic and comes at the perfect time. Macy will miss going to the 'Bee game', but she is excited to have her little baby brother here to play with.




Everything for us is going great and we will try to keep you posted on everything Macy and Madden...

5 comments:

  1. Really, I CAN'T wait to meet him. Congrats on your new perfect boy. Let me know when you feel up to visitors!!! Love ya

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So happy for you. Let me know when you are up for lunch (in a few months) and we'll go celebrate.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Becky! That is so exciting, I heard the news from Bob and Jill. I hope you guys are doing well, can't wait to see more pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Macy's faces. What a cute family! Ü

    ReplyDelete