One, if you haven't guessed by the baby countdown we are having another baby. We are really excited andknow Macy will be a great big sister. She loves playing with her babies and feeding them and rocking them to sleep. I am sure she will be a huge help to mom and dad.

We are also having a baby boy, which will be wonderful and Wes is looking forward to having his little buddy and Macy is excited to have a little brother.
Two, Macy is growing like a weed. She is getting so big and talking so much. She is such a blessing to our family and we are continually reminded of how you truly do not know how much you can love a child until you have your own. She is full of life and always wants to go go go...
Well I think that about covers it. Once you have not blogged for awhile you forget everything that has been happening. We will try to be better.
SUMMER FUN and MORE...
Macy's Tower (She kept trying to get the car to stay and luckily we got the picture right before it fell)
California (May 2010) - Macy, Morgan (cousin) and Mattison (friend)

Macy at Aunt Robyn's Wedding (She's a little cheese ball)
Macy at the Bees Game in her cute Bees shirt (She always tells Wes, "Daddy, go Bee game?").
Macy with the Bee (She loves the Bee mascot - Bumble)
Macy at the Dinosaur Museum where uncle Scotty works
Macy & Grandma Tilley's Favorite Activity - Pool Time
I had no idea!!! (My mom doesn't tell me anything...) Congrats!!! that is so exciting!
ReplyDeleteSo fun to see you in May. Glad you get to have a boy to add to your family. Mostly glad to have an update :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on a baby boy on the way! That's great news. Boys are so fun. Macy is one cute little blondie.
ReplyDeleteOk seriously....it is about time:)!!! I am so excited for the baby!!! Do you have a name picked out? I didn't know your sis got married. Yay:) Miss you...Can you get together on the 16th? Don't forget to keep blogging!!!
ReplyDeleteThat's so exciting you're having one of each! I can't wait to see what he looks like so be sure to post pics! Congrats to your fam!
ReplyDelete