Background

Monday, March 16, 2009

Macy, Macy and more Macy

Macy knows how to get from the laying down position to the sitting position really fast. When I go to get her from her naps this is what I find. It is like she is in prison, waiting for someone to come visit her and get her out.









Macy has also finally learned to crawl. She gets around everywhere and is now trying to pull herself up on the couches, unstable fake trees, chairs, her crib and anything else she wants to. It is so fun!!

Macy has the best cousins ever. She laughs so hard at the fun things they do. All they have to do is stomp their feet, hit Wes or do pretty much anything and she laughs. She laughs so hard her gut shakes and her eyes water. She also has figured out how to fake laugh. During Stake Conference yesterday she was faking laughing at us. She is so smart and funny.
Macy is now 9 months old (wow). I made her 9 month appointment too late so I will have to update you after he appointment at the end of the month about her height and weight.

2 comments:

  1. Oh she is getting so big! I love that she laughs at everything...such an adorable happy baby! I can't wait for our girls to see each other because they are finally old enough to notice each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omgosh she is so cute! That cracks me up about the prison. Cute crib by the way : )

    ReplyDelete