Well, Macy reached the 2 month mark on Monday. Here is a little update on her:
We went to the doctor yesterday and she weighs 12 pounds and is 23 inches long now. I was shocked at how much she weighs I was worried that because she wasn’t nursing on both sides and she wouldn’t be getting enough food, but as the 12 pounds show, she is. For how much she weighs she doesn’t have any pudgy rolls though, probably because she is so long.
She loves to smile all the time. She loves to play on her play mat and bat at the toys. I don’t think she really knows what she is doing but when she hits one of them, it plays music and she gets so excited and smiles. She talks to us constantly; I think she gets that from her dad. She loves taking a bath. She kicks her little legs while she talks and smiles.
The majority of the time she only gets up once a night which I am so grateful for. Wes and I have been staying up late watching the Olympics but knowing she will sleep almost all night as made the late nights not as difficult.
Wes and I are loving being parents more than we ever thought we would. I am so grateful for him and the help he gives me. He truly loves playing with her when he gets home and she loves it too. I love being a mom and am so grateful for Macy and the beautiful girl she is and how much joy she has brought to our lives.
We went to the doctor yesterday and she weighs 12 pounds and is 23 inches long now. I was shocked at how much she weighs I was worried that because she wasn’t nursing on both sides and she wouldn’t be getting enough food, but as the 12 pounds show, she is. For how much she weighs she doesn’t have any pudgy rolls though, probably because she is so long.
She loves to smile all the time. She loves to play on her play mat and bat at the toys. I don’t think she really knows what she is doing but when she hits one of them, it plays music and she gets so excited and smiles. She talks to us constantly; I think she gets that from her dad. She loves taking a bath. She kicks her little legs while she talks and smiles.
The majority of the time she only gets up once a night which I am so grateful for. Wes and I have been staying up late watching the Olympics but knowing she will sleep almost all night as made the late nights not as difficult.
Wes and I are loving being parents more than we ever thought we would. I am so grateful for him and the help he gives me. He truly loves playing with her when he gets home and she loves it too. I love being a mom and am so grateful for Macy and the beautiful girl she is and how much joy she has brought to our lives.
Oh my goodness, I can't believe that she is already 2 months...time is going by so fast!!! Macy is seriously such a cutie, I love the picture of her!!! I can't wait to see her again!
ReplyDeleteNeither of my kids have ever nursed from both sides at each feeding. Honestly, I think that it is easier that way. She is a very beautiful baby!
ReplyDeleteShe is so cute. I can't believe how big she has gotten. I loved seeing her today! I would love to babysit.
ReplyDelete