"Love is life. And if you miss love, you miss life."
Background
Monday, July 14, 2008
One Month and Counting!
Macy is ALREADY a month old! It's crazy how fast time flies by! She is so precious and is such a blessing in our family's life. Wes and I really can't imagine life without her!
Okay, so I have commented on every new post, but she is adorable, and 1 month old already - that went by so fast. She is getting so big, and I am counting down the days til I see you guys again. Love ya, and give Macy a big kiss from her "favorite" aunt. (I know Robyn you are in the running too) :)
I can't believe that Macy is already 1 month old! I love when I get to see updated pictures of her...she is such a cutie and is seriously growing up so fast!
Okay, so I have commented on every new post, but she is adorable, and 1 month old already - that went by so fast. She is getting so big, and I am counting down the days til I see you guys again. Love ya, and give Macy a big kiss from her "favorite" aunt. (I know Robyn you are in the running too) :)
ReplyDeleteI can't believe that Macy is already 1 month old! I love when I get to see updated pictures of her...she is such a cutie and is seriously growing up so fast!
ReplyDelete