Background

Monday, July 14, 2008

My Everything!

I have heard that I blog for Becky and write really nice things about myself. I mean I am a great dad and husband, but that is beside the point. ha ha...

Instead of getting into the back and forth of this; I decided to join in and post my own blog and write about something that is very important to me.

I want to let everyone know how lucky and blessed I am to have the most BEAUTIFUL and AMAZING wife and daughter! Macy is so PRECIOUS and such a WONDERFUL little girl!

But even more is my INCREDIBLE wife, Becky; without her none of this would be possible. It sounds corny I know, but I can't imagine life without her! She is the BEST friend, wife and mother I could have asked for or dreamed of.



I hope that she always knows how much I LOVE and appreciate all she has done and continues to do for me. She is my EVERYTHING and my LOVE for her grows more and more each day!!!

5 comments:

  1. OHHH so cute. I didn't mind the posting about yourself. I think you are awesome, and you are right you do have an amazing wife and an "oh so precious" daughter. Thanks for your great example, and being there when I need you. You are the best!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Wes! It is true...you have a wonderful wife and the cutest little baby girl! Just keep reminding Becky how great she is--she definitely deserves it! We need to come see you two...hopefully this week sometime before I have the baby.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet post Wes!!! I do agree...you have an amazing wife and a beautiful daughter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yep, two of the best! Becky is always looking out for others first!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great husband! I hope you got extra points for that. You can tell he was raised right!

    ReplyDelete